- Personal and individual service to customers in a relaxed no-pressure atmosphere.
- Support and help from our head offices to our network of Style Consultants.
- Opportunity for personal development and to follow your dreams.
YOU'RE OUR INSPIRATION
You’re our inspiration because we’re successful as a company when....
- We help and support our Consultants to develop their own business We reward our Hostesses well for their loyalty and support.
- We know our customers are happy... they keep shopping with us!
- Life gets complicated and the pace moves fast, especially for the women who balance family, work and a hectic social life.
- We offer a flexible way to earn extra money as a Consultant with your own fashion business.
- We’ve created a Hostess Loyalty Programme to reward special Hostesses.
- We keep in touch with our customers and Hostesses, we make sure they know about special offers and promotions, we value their custom!
Some of our best Consultants started out as customers and Hostesses.... eventually they couldn’t resist joining our friendly team!
WE LOVE FASHION!
At CAPTAIN TORTUE all designs are exclusive to us; we pay attendtion to current trends and colours but follow our own design style.
We’re aware fashion is an important part of your everyday life too, so we create outfits to suit you and your individual style. We make sure our clothes are practical, comfortable and great quality!
As a Captain Tortue customer or Consultant you’ll find trendy, colourful and quirky little details on our clothes that will suit you, whatever your lifestyle.
AT CAPTAIN TORTUE WE EXTEND OUR COMMITMENT TO SUPPORTING CHARITIES…
We are now supporting FINCA. FINCA was founded on a completely unique idea; that credit, rather than charity, can help the world’s poorest women work their way out of poverty.
By providing mothers living on less than 31.50 per day with small loans of as little as £15 to £30, FINCA enables them to start or expand small businesses. This helps them to become financially independent and created a continuing source of income for themselves and their family.
This season we are donations £1/€1 from sales of select garments, as well as organising fundraisers and Coffee & Cake events.